ROOSEVELT ISLAND LISTINGS

THIS SITE IS AN AUTOMATED CLASSIFIED MARKETPLACE FOR RESIDENTS OF ROOSEVELT ISLAND, NEW YORK TO BUY, SELL AND TRADE GOODS AND SERVICES WITH EACH OTHER.

WARNING - BE ADVISED THAT YOU POST AND REPLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. POSTINGS MAY NOT BE READ BEFORE THEY APPEAR ON THE SITE. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR TRUTHFULNESS OF ANY POST ON THIS SITE AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ITEM THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE IN ANY WAY.

DO NOT POST OR REPLY UNLESS YOU FULLY
UNDERSTAND THIS WARNING!

LEARN HOW TO POST A LISTING HERE




Send Your Roosevelt Island Listings To:

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A 2 BED/ 2BATH APT OR CONDO FOR RENT ON R.I.

Greetings!

I am a young professional looking to relocate from Northern New Jersey to Roosevelt Island. At this time, I am looking for a 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom apartment or condo for rent on the Southern part of the Island. If you will be looking to rent a 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom apartment or condo this summer or fall or know someone who will be looking to rent a 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom apartment or condo this summer or fall, I would love to hear from you and learn more about the place.

I am currently in a flexible month-to-month rental situation and looking for a 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom apartment or condo that will be available for a summer or fall move-in. I am seeking to enter into at least a one-year lease with the option to renew after that. I do invite you to share this information with your colleagues, friends, and neighbors. If you happen to put me in touch with a landlord who I
eventually end up renting from, I would gladly buy you and a friend lunch at a restaurant of your choice on the Island for your act of kindness and good deed:-)

I can be reached via email by writing to ri.tenant@gmail.com

My thanks, and best wishes always!

No comments:

Post a Comment