Spacious1 bedroom Manhattan Park apartment available for lease takeover in mid-May. Bright & sunny with sweeping east-facing river views. Separate kitchen space with high quality, new appliances. Building has 24-hour concierge service, pool, gym, and laundry. Easy access to Roosevelt Island bike/jogging paths, sports facilities & fields, playgrounds, zipcars, farmer's market, and transportation. Rent is $2050 and lease ends August 31. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Thursday, April 25, 2013
I have this Carter's wood high chair that we used as a backup high chair at grandparent's house, so it was only gently used for a few months. Here's the link online:
I really liked it for a few reasons:
- It's very safe. Not easy to tilt, and the lower bar on the front serves as both a foot rest and an additional component of safety when feeding the baby.
- It takes smaller space than most high chairs and looks very elegant.
- It also reclines so can be used pretty much starting from newborn. It can be used til 3.5 at least (b/c my 3.5 yr old would occasionally climb into the seat and pretend to be a baby waiting to be fed :)
- It has two layers of tray, so you can simple take off the top tray to rinse in the sink and still use the bottom tray. If both trays are taken off, there's still a tiny tray left there for snacks.
- It's easy to wipe clean the surface, or take off the seat cushion to wash, or simply put the entire chair to shower for a through rinse-off.
After I cleaned it, it really looks like new. There're only a few tiny scratches on the back legs and on the cushion that can barely be noticed if not told, but of course I'll point out to you if you may consider buying it. Please contact email@example.com if you're interested. I'm asking for $60 obo.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Hi, due to an overseas job posting, we are subletting our apartment on Roosevelt Island. Situated at the north end in the luxury Octagon apartments, with gas cooker, 24 hour doorman, swimming pool, fitness center (not included in rent). Only one stop from Manhattan on the F train. Building is dog friendly.
Stainless Steel Appliances
Washer & Dryer
Walk–in & Customized Closets
Rent: $4,000 per month WITH NO COMMITMENT
8th floor view across the East River to Manhattan
Available from 10 May 2013
Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org