I have this Carter's wood high chair that we used as a backup high chair at grandparent's house, so it was only gently used for a few months. Here's the link online:
I really liked it for a few reasons:
- It's very safe. Not easy to tilt, and the lower bar on the front serves as both a foot rest and an additional component of safety when feeding the baby.
- It takes smaller space than most high chairs and looks very elegant.
- It also reclines so can be used pretty much starting from newborn. It can be used til 3.5 at least (b/c my 3.5 yr old would occasionally climb into the seat and pretend to be a baby waiting to be fed :)
- It has two layers of tray, so you can simple take off the top tray to rinse in the sink and still use the bottom tray. If both trays are taken off, there's still a tiny tray left there for snacks.
- It's easy to wipe clean the surface, or take off the seat cushion to wash, or simply put the entire chair to shower for a through rinse-off.
After I cleaned it, it really looks like new. There're only a few tiny scratches on the back legs and on the cushion that can barely be noticed if not told, but of course I'll point out to you if you may consider buying it. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested. I'm asking for $60 obo.