ROOSEVELT ISLAND LISTINGS

THIS SITE IS AN AUTOMATED CLASSIFIED MARKETPLACE FOR RESIDENTS OF ROOSEVELT ISLAND, NEW YORK TO BUY, SELL AND TRADE GOODS AND SERVICES WITH EACH OTHER.

WARNING - BE ADVISED THAT YOU POST AND REPLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. POSTINGS MAY NOT BE READ BEFORE THEY APPEAR ON THE SITE. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR TRUTHFULNESS OF ANY POST ON THIS SITE AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ITEM THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE IN ANY WAY.

DO NOT POST OR REPLY UNLESS YOU FULLY
UNDERSTAND THIS WARNING!

LEARN HOW TO POST A LISTING HERE




Send Your Roosevelt Island Listings To:

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Dear Neighbors: All Real Estate Related Issues

Dear Friends, Colleagues, and the Roosevelt Island Community;

 


My name is Clay Gurnett, and my family and I have called Roosevelt Island home for over four years now. In addition to being a member of this community, I am a real estate broker at Weichert Properties in Rockefeller Center focusing in Sales and rentals.

Weichert is The Largest privately held Real Estate Company in the United States and the Third Largest Corporate Relocation Company (for sales and rentals) in the WORLD… We have an internal referral network that circulates between our offices and 18 subsidiary companies worldwide.

This means I can assist you, a friend, or a family member virtually ANYWHERE and see to it personally that they receive the highest level of care and service.

I would love to hear from you and will remain forever thankful for anyone you refer to me, or to Weichert via me.


Always The Best,

Clay Gurnett
Weichert Properties
cgurnett@weichert.com
646-420-0014

No comments:

Post a Comment