ROOSEVELT ISLAND LISTINGS

THIS SITE IS AN AUTOMATED CLASSIFIED MARKETPLACE FOR RESIDENTS OF ROOSEVELT ISLAND, NEW YORK TO BUY, SELL AND TRADE GOODS AND SERVICES WITH EACH OTHER.

WARNING - BE ADVISED THAT YOU POST AND REPLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. POSTINGS MAY NOT BE READ BEFORE THEY APPEAR ON THE SITE. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR TRUTHFULNESS OF ANY POST ON THIS SITE AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY ITEM THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE IN ANY WAY.

DO NOT POST OR REPLY UNLESS YOU FULLY
UNDERSTAND THIS WARNING!

LEARN HOW TO POST A LISTING HERE




Send Your Roosevelt Island Listings To:

Thursday, August 30, 2018

I am in need of renting a room/sublease on Roosevelt Island.

Hi! 

I am in need of renting a room/sublease on Roosevelt Island. It may sound strange but I need to be over there for domestic reasons. The room is just for me and I will only need to stay there 1-3 times per week for work purposes and then I will be back at home in NJ with my husband and children. I am willing to pay for the full monthly rent. Just need a place to stay over there when I have to work. Please contact me ASAP if you or someone you know might be able to help. Thank you in advance! 

Lisamarie Schwartz 
(732) 589-8345

No comments:

Post a Comment